Saturday, February 26, 2011

Its been awhile!

wow i cant believe how busy we've been! Wayden is now 15 months and a big monster! he is into everything running around! its so much fun! Clay is just finishing up basketball season. they have a play in game to state this year we'll see if they win in on Monday or Tuesday. Clay also has been working his butt off at newfield. He works at least 17 hour days and then goes to basketball practice so we never see him! but the pay check is always nice!!! I started working at Zions bank here in Roosevelt about 2 weeks ago. I really enjoy it! Alot more then I thought i would! here are some pictures from waydens birthday party and some other since my last post!!! my old laptop where all my pictues are is so slow its crashing anyday so i'll try to send some to my new one to get some on here!

No comments: