Saturday, February 26, 2011

more pictures!

Wayden LOVES pop and drinking out of a straw! the other day he was at my mom and dads house and they came home from dinner he grabbed both of there drinks scooted back to the stairs and went from pop to pop! i wish i would of been there to see it! He is just so cute!!! In January Clay hit a deer in my car and totalled it! sad to say the only thing we owned! ha It looked a lot worse then this i just couldn't get a good picture in the garage! Clay hit it going up to Basketball practice, in 4 years they have never hit one so i guess it was their turn! Clay drove it the rest of the way to altamont because he had no cellphone service in the hole where he hit it. and then he decided he didn't want me to come and get him so he drove it home too! what a nerd! I'm surprised it didn't blow up or anything! so we are car shopping! I really love the ford edge sport! I'm hoping to get one in the summer but talking clay into a 40K car is really hard! If not I'll just get a used one. I have been driving a Lincoln MKX (its like an edge just a Lincoln) but my dad tells me not to get it there are a luxury car and are expensive to ever fix so we'll see.. For now I'm just driving the truck that gets 9 miles to the gallon! lets just say i don't go may places!!!


1 comment:

Tina said...

Clay Park! I accidentally ran into your blog and I'm glad I did. Your little boy is a doll! Good to hear you are doing well :)