Thursday, June 24, 2010

Denver





Before we left i let wayden ride on all of the toys he thought that was so cooL!








































We went to Denver last week for my cousins reception. It was super fun we went down on Thursday and came back Sunday. On Friday we went to eliches gardens its like lagoon. I thought lagoon was lame until I went there! It wasn't to much fun! That night we went to Casabinitas for dinner it was SO good! Its like a Mexican chucky cheese! So after we ate we played in the arcade. We hung out on Saturday drove to a few western clothing stores and had the reception that night. Sunday we just took the long drive home and took my dad and Clay to dinner. I know clay didn't have the best fathers day, He asked me why women and everyone else make SUCH a big deal over mothers day but why fathers day is just another day! I never realised that but its true! Clay is so awesome he doesn't complain about ANYTHING!!! I love him so much! Glad he's my husband and Wayden's dad!

No comments: