Friday, June 11, 2010


We were able to go to Kauai, It was SO beautiful! We went on a helicopter ride over the island it was SO pretty, I took over 300 pictures! I got to sit right by the piolet so that was pretty neat! Then we went to some sea caves, that's a pic of Clay and I inside one its not the best picture! haha





Clay LOVED the ocean.. He would of NEVER gotten out if it wasn't for me! It was kinda strange how different the beaches were. On Oahu it was SUPER hot and the beach wasn't so salty, in Kauai it was way cooler and WAY Saltier! Jentri and I bought some tubes to go out on, but as you can see Clay and Jed used them more then we did!



We were also able to go on a boat ride(it was like a big raft boat thing!) We went around the Kauai where there isn't a road connection around the whole island. We saw some dolphins, snorkeled, went in sea caves, saw TON of turtles, even a baby one, and much more! This was Clays favorite thing of the trip! (I need to get my film developed since we took a water camera :( so more pictures to come!)



No comments: