Friday, June 11, 2010




On Sunday after noon we decided to hike up Diamond Head Mt, Well we were with Jentri (Clays brothers wife) and she likes to RUN so we pretty much RAN up a mile hill straight up! I thought i was going to die! haha but we made it! I loved to look off and see that light house, I thought it was beautiful!







On Sunday we just relaxed on the beach! it was super fun!
Clay fell asleep and got a MAD sunburn on his leg and foot! It was so funny!



We went to Pearl Haber while we were there! it was so amazing! I wish we would of spent more time there! This was probably my favorite picture of the whole trip is this flag, My favorite thing at PH was the Arizona, The guide told us that there was a funeral from one of the soldiers there 2 weeks ago so he told us all about that it was so Amazing!




This picture is us at the SL Airport getting ready to fly out!

Clay and I went to Hawaii from May 21, until May 27! It was a blast! I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out so here are some pictures form our trip! These are all from Oahu we were there from Friday until Monday.
PS I know this is all backwords i will try and get the next one on in order!



1 comment:

Faith Garff said...

layce i didnt know you had a blog but im glad you do.
kauai looks amazing.glad you had fun.